Attestation for UAE | Attestation Services For UAE | UAE Attestation
Attestation for UAE. Looking for Attestation services for UAE? Genuine Attestation Services provide the best services for UAE attestation in Delhi. Call us now!!
Genuine Attestation Services is a recognized company all around India for rendering all types of services for attestation for UAE; the services we deal with are Certificate Attestation Services For UAE, UAE Embassy Attestation Services, and Document attestation services for UAE in Delhi, India.
Numerous people from around the world migrate to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) either in search of work or to live a better life. The document which is necessary to present in UAE with context to your purpose of going there is authenticated first at the HRD of the respective state where a document is originated, thereafter it is attested at the Ministry of External Affairs and then finally, the UAE embassy attests that document.
Why Do You Need Attestation For UAE?
Here are the reasons why you need an attestation for UAE -
1. For Studying in UAE
Attestation for UAE is highly beneficial for those who wish to pursue their higher studies in UAE.
2. Admission to Schools
It assists in getting admissions within schools in the UAE and getting equivalent certificates for your child.
3. Chance to Work
It aids you in attaining an employment visa and hence raises work opportunities to open up in UAE.
It acts as a great help within your plans of getting settled in UAE by obtaining a residence visa for yourself and your family.
What Are The Documents Required For UAE Attestation?
- Professional Degree Certificate
- PG Degree Certificate
- Management Degree Certificate
- Hotel Management Certificate
- Diploma Degree Certificate
- UG Degree Certificate
- Engineering Degree Certificate
- Technical Degree Certificate
- Law Degree Certificate
- Medical Degree Certificate
- PhD Degree Certificate
What Is The Procedure For Getting Educational Attestation For UAE?
The procedure of get educational attestation for UAE are-
- At the initial level, it is obligatory to attest the document from the Human Resource Department of the state, where the document originated.
- Thereafter, the document should be attested by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
- At last, the final attestation should be made by UAE Embassy, New Delhi.
Document Required For Non-Educational Attestation For UAE
- Medical Certificate
- Equivalence Certificate
- Single Status Certificate
- Divorce Certificate
- Salary Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Birth Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Experience / Employment Certificate
Process To Get Non-Educational Documents for UAE
- At the very first, the process of attestation of the document is initiated by the Home Department of the state, from where the document is issued.
- Ministry of External Affairs, approve the certificate attestation For UAE.
- The last attestation is done at the Embassy of UAE, New Delhi.
What Are The Document Required For Commercial Attestation for UAE?
- Power of Attorney
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Physical Analysis Report
- Packaging List
- Export Invoice
- Certificate of Origin
- Chemical Analysis Report
Procedure for Getting Commercial Documents
- The process of attestation is initiated in the respective chamber of commerce
- Thereafter, a particular document will be attested at the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
- Final attestation will be made by the Embassy of UAE, New Delhi.
Why Genuine Attestation Services for Attestation For UAE?
Get your attestation work from the best attestation for UAE. We deliver the document at fast and at an affordable price. Do if you are someone who wants to visit UAE to study, live or stay there and need attestation certification, Call us or mail us we are happy to assist you.