Being engaged in the services of documents attestation from years, we have developed a vast experience in rendering quality services. Our expert personnel make sure that your each and every document is treated correctly based on the way it is presented, stamped or signed. We assure full comfort and satisfaction to our applicants who handover original documents to us with trust.
If you are planning to migrate to Germany then don’t forget, no one can assist you best in context of document attestation accept Genuine Attestation services.
Advantages of Germany Embassy Attestation:
- It is highly beneficial for those who wish to pursue higher education in Germany.
- It is beneficial in getting admissions within the schools of Germany as well as gets equivalent certificates for your kid.
- It is advantageous to get settled in Germany as it is helpful in attaining resident visa for you and your family.
- It is beneficial to obtain employment visa and thus increases work opportunities open up within Germany.
Procedure to Get Germany Embassy Attestation Done:
Process of Embassy Attestation varies according to type of document and purpose of attestation, which is as follows:
Process for Educational Documents:
- At first, HRD Attestation is done for your documents from the respective state, where documents is originated.
- Attestation process is followed at Ministry of External Affairs based in New Delhi.
- Final attestation is done at Embassy of Germany, New Delhi.
- Medical degree certificate
- UG degree certificate
- PG degree certificate
- Technical degree certificate
- PHD degree certificate
- Engineering degree certificate
- Diploma degree certificate
- Management degree certificate
- Hotel management certificate
- Law degree certificate
- Professional degree certificate
Process for Non-Educational Documents:
- Attestation process is initiated at Home Department of respective state where document is issued.
- Thereafter, it is attested at Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Finally, attestation process ends at Embassy of Germany, New Delhi.
- Salary Certificate
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Equivalence Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Divorce Certificate
- Experience/ Employment Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Single Status Certificate